About Share Magazine
Aims and Objectives
- To share the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ to all (as the name suggests).
- To address relevant and pertinent Christian issues with solid bible based articles that will inform and equip God’s people to live the Christian life and to do the work of the ministry.
- To discover new Christian literary and journalistic talent and be a medium through which they may develop.
SHARE Magazine is a free quarterly Christian magazine that doesn't shy away from challenging issues but will often go where others fear to trod. The first issue of the magazine was published in June of 2013 and was a homerNangel publication up to the October 2014 Issue, the magazine is now a Select Arrow publication. Select Arrow is the publishing arm of the United In Christ Charity.
On the main, the magazine consists of written articles, poems, reviews and thoughts etc. from a wide cross section of contributors. Normally the magazine would follow a theme that includes a feature article, other main articles, a testimony and a reflection section with a number of unique submissions to help readers reflect on God and His word. There is also a Creative Corner where we allow people to break from the standard ways of presenting the gospel to find expressions that are in tandem with their gifts. We therefore welcome contributors who are not just writers but may be gifted in interior design, culinary arts, fashion, counseling, finance, sports etc.
The magazine is delivered in three main formats, a printed version (donate £15/US$20 or more and get a years supply donate here), an online version that reads like a printed magazine (view them here SHARE Magazines) and SHARE Extra an online discussions forum for those who wish to further discuss some articles or view article overflows (SHARE Blog). Articles may also have links to Youtube where one could listen audio versions of these articles or watch videos on related topics.
• in the Bible as God's infallible Word, uniquely inspired and supremely authoritative in all matters of faith and conduct. It is a complete and sufficient revelation of all matters concerning God's nature, His will for mankind and eternal salvation through Jesus Christ. 2 Tim 3:16, John 20:31, Rev 22:19, 2 Peter 1:21.
• in one God, eternally existing in three persons—Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Gen 1:1, 2 Cor 13:14, Titus 2:13, 2 Cor 3:17,18
• Jesus Christ was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary. He led a sinless life, took on Himself all our sins, died and rose again, and is seated at the right hand of the Father as our mediator and advocate. This resurrection demonstrates His complete authority over sin, death and the Devil and that He is Lord over all things. He will return to earth at the end of this present age. 2 Cor 5:2l, Acts 2:23-24, 1 Cor 15:3,4, Heb 4:15 Eph 1:20,21, Matt 1.18-23, Acts 1:9-11.
• that mankind forfeited his original relationship with God when Adam the first created man disobeyed God by following the bidding of the Devil. Every person born into the world inherits this fallen status and sinful nature. All men everywhere are lost and face the judgment of God, and need to come to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ by accepting by faith the gift of salvation paid for by Jesus' sacrificial death on the cross.
• that Christ will return to earth at the end of time and be seen by all living people. He will resurrect every person who ever lived to face the last judgement where all mankind will give an account of their thoughts, words and deeds.